E-Learning Voiceover Artist. The right tone for your E-Learning Voiceovers.
Why people use me:
- Trust. A supplier that you can trust. A voice that sounds trustworthy.
- Professional voiceover artist – producing broadcast quality work.
- I trained as an actor. I don’t just read. There’s emotion too.
- I’ve been editing audio for over 30 years. I deliver good work. Ready to go.
- I’m fast, efficient, and I give value to my clients.
What I can do for you:
I can lift the words from the page, and give them life.
I record audio to a professional standard.
I edit and produce. I can supply your audio in ready to use audio files (wav or mp3). I can file split, to supply a sequence of numbered files to your named conventions.
I already work with E-Learning companies, where I upload straight into their directories, so that their Learning Designers can get to work on building modules. I’m part of their team. I voice, edit, produce and run my own quality control and proofing over the scripts before audio is sent.
I work consistently. This may not sound important, but it means that I record and produce in a measured way. So when you come back for a pickup recording in 2 months time, it won’t sound out of place with the rest of your audio.
I do the job for you. So you don’t have to worry about it.
Here’s what I’ll also do – Free Sample: I’ll record a short sample absolutely free of charge, and without obligation. This means you can run it past your client, you can check technical standards, making sure it fits with your designer’s workflow.
I’m always happy to talk about what you do, and the problems I can help you with. Even if you don’t have a project just now, but want to keep in touch for the future.
I have provided E-Learning voiceovers for many international brands, including:
- Oxford University Press
- Pernod Ricard
- Total (Fuels)
- BNP Paribas
- Zenith Watches
- La Redoute
- Pulse Secure (IT)
- AlixPartners Global Consulting
- Mumm Perrier Jouet (GH Mum Champagne)
- Unit 4 Software
- Northumbrian Water Group
- Chateau Capet Guillier (St Emillion Grand Cru).